Student Grants & Scholarships
Top 10 Things Colleges Look for in a High-School Student
1. A Challenging High School Curriculum
2. Strong Grades and an Upward Trend
3. Solid Scores on Standardized Tests
4. Quality Involvement in Activities
5. A Record of Community Service
6. Work or Out-of-School Experiences
7. A Well-Written Essay
8. Positive Recommendations from School Personnel
9. Additional Recommendations from Adults Who Know the Student Well
10. Other Special Attributes or Awards
A powerful platform bridging the nation's brightest, under-served youth and leading institutions of higher education and further opportunities.
Click here to get a early start to college guide
Join the Entrepreneur Makeup Program and earn while you learn. You get volunteer hours, on the job training, entrepreneur skills, a commission as an affiliate marketer, and free makeup application classes. Not just for girls, we will teach you how to market without anyone knowing you are even selling the makeup (this opens up many doors). This program covers 4 out of the 10 recommendations above at least. Sign up from the non profit CareerStyle.org site under the Makeup Program tab.
Entrepreneur Makeup Program